Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Last Year's Paper Pumpkin!

Last week when I pulled out my newest Paper Pumpkin kit, I brought up the two boxes of the previous years' kits too. Last year's kit was never even shared here! I discovered I made one complete card, even tho I'd stamped the panels and folded the bases...and then I quit?! Maybe that's because we did a photo card last year so I just didn't bother? I really don't know.

I will say, we're doing a photo card again this year, because when you have kids that seems to be the best part- seeing how they've grown. So, I decided to give out completed stamped cards with neighbor goody plates. We live in a brand new area and there are still lots of people I don't know very well, so I figure that's a great use of the cards PLUS advertising! :)

So here's some of that kit for some Christmas card making inspiration for you! Here's what I did put together last year...
And that was all! So last week, within about an hour, I completed the kit...

...including a bit more! I cut some of those card bases to stretch the cute paper, and made just a couple alternate ideas using the punched out part of the ornaments.
Let's try a close up of that first alternate... see the star sequins?
And! This is what is still left over to play with another time!
Isn't that awesome?!

Just a few similar stamps and you can easily recreate a similar card yourself.

And, if you're looking for a last minute Christmas gift, a Paper Pumpkin subscription really is a great idea! It's so easy to love and everything is ready for you! And if you don't love the designed kit, you can always find more ideas on Pinterest and elsewhere! Just click the Pumpkin button on my sidebar to sign up for yourself or someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...