Monday, December 24, 2018

November & December Pages

It's Christmas Eve! Today should be a beautiful day- all the last minute baking, wrapping, and Christmas movies on all day long! What are your favorite holiday movies? We love the cartoon classics- Charlie Brown Christmas, the animated Grinch, Mickey's Christmas Carol, Rudolph, Frosty the Snowman... but also we love White Christmas, Polar Express and my husband loves the Christmas Carol with George C Scott. We usually have a nice Christmas Eve dinner, which we're all looking forward to. AND my husband has the whole day off so I'm excited about that!

This is the end of the 2019 Calendars! (they even say 2019 on them this time, haha!) I love the November pages. The photos are all from the same day- both pages. We did family pictures with my family so the page for my inlaws is just our little family, and the page for my family are the pics we took in between and after!


And the December pages feature last years' Christmas.

And that was that. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...