Friday, July 31, 2020

Band Competition

Today I'm calling this the end of my son's band pictures, til I scrapbook from previous years, haha... 
This one's a three pager! Sheesh! haha..... of course it is- it's his final Marching Band event ever! This is at the state competition, which is an overnight trip for our school. As with most of my band pages, the photos are the main point, leaving little room for anything else. Which is why I ended up not choosing to share most of the band competition pages after all, haha. 
Stamps: Number of Years, ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers
Ink: Seaside Spray, Night of Navy
Paper: Seaside Spray, Crushed Curry, Misc SB Store DP
Font: The Hand Extrablack
2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes

And here are some closeups! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...