Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Tip!

The only stamping I have done this month is a stack of sympathy cards, and mostly from old Paper Pumpkin kits. So here is my tip: Many of these kits come with options. This particular one has a "thanks" a "congrats" and this "sympathy". Since I didn't know what I wanted to make when the kit came, it just sat and waited til I needed something. But as I'm using up my kits, I'm just a little worried about sending duplicate cards to the same person! So the tip of the day is- on the instruction paper that comes with every kit, write the name of who you send the cards to. Then you know they already got one from this kit and can send something different! Wish I'd thought of that ages ago!

And here are two cute sympathy cards I would not have come up with on my own. These are from August 2017! Hoping to get some other stamping done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...