Monday, July 20, 2020

Birthday Layout!

Back to the scrapping that filled my May, haha.
I am so far behind on birthday pages! The only reason this got done was because I was trying hard to complete his entire senior year. This particular layout was for a challenge to scrap sunshine, and for a bonus include a drink. There is some sun streaming thru the windows in these photos, and there are tiny sunshines on the yellow strips of DP. That bonus was more of a stretch but there are cans of soda on the table in two pictures, if you look closely... haha!
Supplies:
Paper: Pumpkin Pie card stock, Festive Birthday DP (retired)
Accessories: Large Numbers Die, Big Shot
Journaling font: Jenna Sue
I'm hoping to get some more scrapping done very soon... What are you making this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...