Monday, July 27, 2020

Parade Pages!

Happy Monday to you! I have got to get some stamping done this week, but since I haven't done that yet here's another day of scrapbook inspiration for you!

Today's layout was for a challenge to use "sunburnt country colors. Bonus if you add coral or things found in the ocean." So for sunburnt, I used the hot yellow, the dusty cajun and the dark gray band paper. Then I have a pop of light blue for the ocean! I like that I turned the journaling sideways to do something a little different on this layout.
Supplies:
Stamps: Taffy Alphabet (retired!)
Ink: Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Daffodil Delight & Whisper White card stocks, Adventure Bound DP (retired!), misc band DP
Journaling Font: Parade

Don't forget, there's only one week left for BONUS DAYS! That means one week to earn your $5 coupon, every time you spend $50 (before tax and shipping). Let me know if you need help placing your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...