Wednesday, May 26, 2021

A Dandelion in New Colors!

I got a little stamping time today so I'm finally posting this.
I used the color combo from Global Design Project, which features three of the new In Colors I haven't even played with yet! ...I don't think... haha....!
Anyway, I used the markers because I hadn't decided which ink pads I was going to get. And markers sometimes give a not-entirely clear image. Thanks for pushing me over the edge guys...I need Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent for sure! haha! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Garden Wishes
Ink: Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen
Paper: Basic White, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen
Accessories: Flowers For Every Season, Linen Thread

One of these days I'm going to need to make cards for my display board, but in the meantime, I know who to send this one to. 
You should mail a pretty card too! People love getting them! I promise! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! Just for future reference, dandelions are lioras favorite flower.😉

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...