Monday, May 3, 2021

Preschool Field Trip x4

Saturday was, apparently, National Scrapbooking Day. Did you know? haha... Scrapping is my first love, papercrafting-ly, so I made a point to get some scrapping done.
Even tho this scrapped event is "retired products central", I'm sharing it. It uses a fun color combination that ends TODAY. Crumb Cake & Terracotta Tile! 


Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Fall Ya'll, Crayon Fun Alphabet Lower (both released in 2002)
Ink: Memento Black, Terracotta Tile,
Markers to color the scarecrow: Terracotta Tile (leaves, bird), Misty Moonlight (overalls),Bumblebee (hat, grass), Just Jade (patches), Cinnamon Cider (posts), Soft Suede (face), Crushed Curry (shirt), Rich Razzleberry (patch, bird)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Terracotta Tile, Basic White
Accessories: Neutrals Buttons, Glue Dots 

The idea came from a challenge to use one or more of something. Clearly I picked buttons. There are 13 very old buttons on that layout. 

And tomorrow the new catalog releases!! Are you excited? Let me know if you need a copy of your own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...