Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Dandelions!

Good morning! Today I have a new scrapbook layout. This is for a challenge I issued, to use flowers in your layout, and since I wanted to play with current product at least once this week, hahaha, dandelions it is! 
The photos were taken and printed in 2011, so it was good to get this scrapped! 

Supplies:
Paper: Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Bumblebee
Accessories: Dandy Wishes dies, Bumblebee 1/4" ribbon (retired)
Font: Pea Quinny

Our town's name starts with the letter P, so there is a big rock/plaster P on the hill overlooking the town. Every couple of years, the high school with the same name has seniors go up and repaint it. I know there are many communities in Utah and Arizona with the letter of the town, college or high school over looking the area, but this was the first time I ever hiked to one of the letters. 
Is that a thing in your area of the world? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...