Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Floral Thanks

Today's card uses some newly retired items, but it was for a challenge so its fine, haha. Actually, I figured that since the SUO Color Challenge used two newly-retired colors I'd go ahead and use my favorite newly-retired stamp set too. And I used it my favorite way- to just stamp the whole panel! I combined it with the sketch from Just Add Ink

Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Posies (retired)
Ink: Highland Heather, Old Olive, Misty Moonlight, Rococo Rose (retired), Seaside Spray (retired)
Paper: Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray (retired) card stocks
Accessories: Blender Pen, Dimensionals

Honestly, I don't love the way I added a bit of Seaside Spray ink between the flowers. I used a Blender Pen and the ink pad, but it didn't work how I'd envisioned it. Oh well. I think it still turned out pretty and I think I know exactly who I'm going to send it to! 

What are you making this week?? 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamping - love how you have filled the whole panel, it's very effective. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely, Tanya. I don't often have success with my blender pen either unless I'm doing very small areas. Yours looks fine from here. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Tanya! I love the stamped panel with all the different images. So pretty! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, Tanya! How perfect these colors are for other flowers, too, of course, beautiful layout as well! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the Seaside Spray between the flowers adds a lovely watercolor look to that panel, it's so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges! And it's 100% A-okay to use retired stuff, I've been playing with my retired stamps a lot lately! :D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...