Friday, June 17, 2022

A do-over!

So, today I have a different idea for you. I hold card classes roughly once a month and sometimes, things come up and people aren't able to come after they planned to. This first card I first shared HERE on March 30, to feature several retiring products.


But I had two cards worth of supplies prepped and I still needed a few more Father's Day cards...so I used the exact supplies (ink included) but different, now current stamp sets and made these! 


Supplies:
Stamps: Campology, Waves of Inspiration
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Smoky Slate
Paper: Smoky Slate & Basic White card stock, In Good Taste DP
Accessories: Flower For Every Season ribbon, Dimensionals

And also, I used words that meant we could use them for birthday or other cards later if they aren't selected for Father's Day this year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...