Saturday, June 11, 2022

Girl Graduation

I don't often post on Saturday, but today I'm playing with a challenge, so it works out. I used the sketch from Global Design Project, which is simple and pretty. 

This card is for a niece who has just graduated. I don't know her school colors, but the outfits she wore for her graduation pictures were kind of exactly Mint Macaron and Cajun Craze, haha, so that worked for me! Once again I used the inked-block method (same block this time too) as a light background for the shape of the sketch. I actually "stamped it off" before stamping it onto this piece of Basic White card stock. Then I added the only small flower I own right now that is current! goodness! Then I added the tiny star bursts from the Nothing's Better Than stamp set, and punched out a greeting. Opal rounds were the final touch! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely You, Nothing's Better Than, Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Mint Macaron, Basic White
Accessories: Opal Rounds, Lovely Labels Pick A Punch, Dimensionals, "I" block

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...