Thursday, June 23, 2022

Old Stash

I've got another page from our Disneyland trip for you today!
Most of these trip pages are all about fitting as many photos as I can but still being able to tell the 'story' around it. That means that in most cases there's not a lot of room for papers and embellishments, besides maybe a quick strip of ribbon or something. However, for this page I used a fun, layered look, and a bunch of really old stash! 

Supplies:
Paper: Certainly Celery, Park Lane DP, Wildflower Fields DP, 
Accessories: Friends & Flowers Simply Scrappin', In Color Printed Brads, Old Olive Mini Chevron ribbon
Journaling Font: French Script MT

This page might not look at all significant to you, but one of our favorite family movies ever is The Happiest Millionaire. We probably bought the dvd before any of our kids were born, and someone puts it in at least ten times a year. But not a lot of people in our circles have any idea this show exists! (It is on Disney+ if you have a spare 2.5 hours) The opening scene is a song called Fortuosity, which is the name of the shop behind my kids, and they played that song as we entered the parks every day. All the kids were super excited that it was a thing, so it had to be scrapped! 

2 comments:

  1. I love scrapbooking particularly to save stories like this! :) Have you ever seen Summer Magic with Hayley Mills? I love the music from that but it's been ages since I last saw it. I adore the old Hayley Mills movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful page with wonderful memories preserved. And it's always so nice and feels good to use some of the old stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...