Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Happy first day of summer! 
I'm going to start the summer off right, haha, by sharing a scrapbook layout with you! Another from our Disney book. This page was mostly done for a little while, but I finally found that train track wheel at my mom's house and finished it off! The stamps are all long retired, but the paper and ink are current! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Choo Choo, Just Perfect Alphabet, Right on Track wheel
Ink: Garden Green, Cinnamon Cider, Cajun Craze, Gray Granite, Basic Black
Paper: Garden Green, Cajun Craze, Basic White
Journaling Font: Hobo Std

I actually forgot to add in the journaling that the ride kept being closed throughout this trip too, which is why it took til evening of the last day for us to finally get on it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...