Friday, May 24, 2024

For a Birthday

It's summer vacation over here, (HOORAY!!!) but I got this done before school ended! 
~~~
Sometimes you use a color challenge you don't love to stretch your creativity. And sometimes you end up loving the result anyway! ha! 

Today's card combined the colors from Color Throwdown with the sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches.
This challenge looked more like Wild Wheat to me, than what Stampin'  Up! calls "olive". Wild Wheat is not my favorite color, but I do have a couple kids in my house who really like it, so I know other people do too. I *do like Pebbled Path and it seems to go well with most colors. But really, I think the DP is what pulled this card together.
Supplies:
Stamps: Spotlight on Nature, Simply Said
Ink: Wild Wheat, Pebbled Path
Paper: Wild Wheat, Pebbled Path & Basic White card stocks, Traditions of St Nick DP (online exclusive!)
Accessories: Transparent Adhesive-Backed Dots, Dimensionals

I might even know who will get this one in the mail! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the use of neutrals Tanya and the strip of DSP adds the perfect amount of pattern. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The middle strip of designer paper pairs well with the elegant floral and butterfly images. Thanks for joining us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...