Thursday, May 30, 2024

April Paper Pumpkin Kit!

Recently I assembled some of the April Paper Pumpkin kit.
If there are full printed card bases, I *am going to cut them in half and make more stuff. In this case I haven't used the other halves yet, but here is how the kit was designed, minus one that I'm still debating on: 

I did switch these up very slightly
and these didn't get all the mini butterfly die cuts, just some. 
This kit really features the new Basic Beige color, and turns these subdued colors into something elegant. I really like how they turned out. 

If you missed out on this one, the refill kit is available, which means everything but the stamps and ink spot. It's only available for subscribers, but you can always subscribe, order it, and then drop your subscription......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...