Saturday, May 4, 2024

Book Worms!

Happy Saturday! It is National Scrapbooking day and I've been scrapping this week.
This DP just retired but it is still my favorite that they've ever put out. And I think that's saying kind of a lot..... ha.
For this scrapbook page for my daughter, I finally used one of the "rooms" part of the DP, and I fussy cut out four cute little reading girls! And I super love the scene! It just worked so nicely with pictures of us at the Book Fair, haha. The alphabet stamp is super old but I love the kid "handwriting" for school events when they're little, and that's what this is! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Crayon Fun Alphabet Lower (2002, retired!)
Ink: Starry Sky (retired)
Paper: Basic White card stock, Just Kiddin' DP (retired!)
Accessories: Dimensionals
Journaling Font: Dreaming Outloud Pro

Here's a close up of the scene I made. The room background was printed, but the four girls are all cut out- even the one cut in half because she was on the edge of the DP and now she's on the edge of the page! I think it still worked! And two are popped up on Dimensionals, which I don't usually do in scrapping, but I felt it needed to happen here.

1 comment:

  1. That's adorable! Great use of that DSP. Man, I remember being so excited every time we got the order form for the Scholastic book fair :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...