Saturday, May 18, 2024

Purple Flowers

Happy Saturday!! I made cards and they fit challenges with end dates coming up! So here we go!
 
This is my first time using this new-from-the-catalog stamp set. I used the sketch from Just Add Ink and the colors from Color Throwdown to make it.
It's not the best result, but it worked out okay. I taped the squares together to hold them still, and stamped right on to them. Then I inked up the flowers in Gorgeous Grape annnd didn't quite line it up. It's fiiine. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Spotlight On Nature
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Pretty Peacock & Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Brass Butterflies, Blending Pens

4 comments:

  1. That's really a cool layout and a great use of the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the throwdown colors! So glad you joined us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun way to use the sketch with one large image. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative to spread the flowers over the sketch, I might have to try this! Thanks for joining our challenge this week. Joanne JAI

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...