Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Autumn Leaves!

I have not yet made it up to the mountains, where the leaves are usually much more colorful, and I am totally disappointed about that. I'm afraid I have missed our teeny window of color... There are trees around me, but for some reason the trees in our park strip tend to stay green and fall off in a heavy snow storm... weird. 
But today my card is full of colorful leaves! This is for the latest SUO Challenge (rats! I'm too late for this one too!) and the colors are all pulled from their inspiration photo. Like I actually held my ink pads up to the photo to pick the right shades. HA. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Spotlight on Nature 
Ink: Petunia Pop, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Lost Lagoon, Crushed Curry
Paper: Cajun Craze, Basic White
Accessories: Linen Thread, Dimensionals 

1 comment:

  1. It's still gorgeous even if you missed the deadline : ) Love what you did with the colors and sometimes it's nice to just play with stamps, ink, and paper for a simpler card! Thanks for playing along at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...