Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Autumn Wreath!

Another day, another leaf, haha! 
This time I used another color challenge from Splitcoaststampers.com. Honestly, I haven't had a lot of luck with their color combinations, but I used a few this week! 
I am definitely using this for my upcoming card class! I love the pop of blue here! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Encircled In Nature
Ink: Cajun Craze
Paper: Crushed Curry, Basic White, Coastal Cabana card stocks
Accessories: Earth Tones Shimmer Gems, Encircled In Nature Dies, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, big shot

Just a tip for you- I add glue dots to the wider part of the dies, so in this case, on the leaves, and on the sticks in the wider sections where they branch off. You can see the part I hadn't peeled off below, and if you reeeally look closely, you might see the other one on the third leaf from the top. I only used two per die on this card and it will stay just fine.
You can also use glue dots when the adhesive just won't stick to the dot embellishments we have so many of right now. That happens sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...