Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Pines at Sunset

I really need more thank you cards, so today I combined the colors from The Paper Players with the sketch from TGIF Challenges. It is also a perfect match for the Just Add Ink challenge since I used trees and ink blending!

I ended up doing the rectangles too tall to fit a standard card, so I made a slimline card- maybe for the first time? I really don't like non-standard size cards because I don't know how to cut the cardstock without wasting too much... But I'd already stamped and blended this bit so thaaat's what I had to do! haha! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Peaceful Evergreens, Layers of Beauty
Ink: Early Espresso, Peach Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Copper Clay
Paper: Peach Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso & Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Earth Tones Shimmer Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...