Thursday, October 10, 2024

Cactus Scrapbooking

Happy Thursday! Still hot here.... soooo wishing for autumn to arrive on the tenth of October....! But we have Halloween decorations up now, so that much can feel like autumn. 

Anyway, I have a scrapbook layout for you today. These photos are several years old, so it was way past time to get them scrapped. This is the last time we went to my grandparents house, it was the trip for my grandmother's funeral. And then her kids went thru all the things and that was that. My grandparents lived in Arizona so these retired cactus stamps were absolutely required. I just fussy cut them all out and layered them on the page.


Supplies:
Stamps: Flowering Desert (retired), Desert Details (retired)
Ink: Pebbled Path, Mossy Meadow, Garden Green, Peach Pie, Flirty Flamingo, Parakeet Party(retired), Cucumber Crush(retired), Soft Succulent (retired)
Paper: Parakeet Party (retired), Peach Pie card stocks
Journaling Font: Garamond

I "need" to print hundreds of photos, because we just keep living life and doing things, but I also still have hundreds of photos printed from years ago for my older kids... And since I was in a scrapping mood, that's what I worked on. I did a few pages for my son and then discovered all of his books are full and his shelf is stuffed. Annnnd then after just setting the pages in one of his books to keep them flat and safe....his shelf collapsed. super. haha..... Guess what I'm asking for for Christmas? 
If you're curious, my girls share the bottom shelf, altho my youngest's current album is the sideways one at the top of this photo....
and my son has the collapsed shelf all to himself. 

Yeay scrapbooking!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...