Monday, October 7, 2024

Pastel Autumn!

Happy Monday once again! So many things going on in my world right now! (too much actually, white flag is up!) But I am in need of some thank yous so here I go! 

Today's card combined the Color Throwdown with the latest Freshly Made Sketch, and the theme for Inspire.Create.Challenges to do something for Autumn! Altho I just missed the deadline for FMS... I think it's fun and something a little different. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Simply Said
Ink: Lemon Lolly, Pretty in Pink, Peach Pie
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Basic White, Lemon Lolly, Peach Pie
Accessories: 2024-26 In Color Dots, Encircled in Nature dies, Glue Dots, Blending Brush, Stampin' Sponge (retired), big shot (retired) 

I used a Blending Brush to ink up the rectangle shape, and I used a retired Stampin' Sponge to add Peach Pie ink to the Peach Pie leaves. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Tanya! So soft and pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the pastels for fall!! Thanks for sharing at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...