Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Friends!

Continuing along the theme of my friend leaving, I made this page for myself, of the group picture we took. I used a recent MDS Monday sketch for the layout, and I'm really happy with how it turned out! It is simple, but really that just means it was quick and easy to put together.

The ombre stripes were super easy- I made a rectangle out of a square punch that covered the page, overlapping the ends. I started with Midnight Muse (colors in MDS never retire!!!) and just changed the opacity by 20%, with each copy/paste! I also changed the opacity on the white "stamps".
Supplies:
MDS, Enjoy Every Moment digi stamp set, Simple Friendship digi stamp, Greatest Moments digi stamp, Jenna Sue font

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...