Sunday, March 20, 2016

March Calendar Page

Wow- it has been for EV ER since I got to stamp anything at all! I have definitely missed it!

Today's post is honestly only because I committed to have a calendar page done every month and post it on the 20th- which is today. So I got the March page done for my inlaws!
I used THIS challenge to focus on welcoming spring.
I also used THIS sketch I found on Pinterest.
...I dunno, I might make the photos bigger to take up more space... but for now, here's my page, haha!
Supplies:
MDS: Torn Edge stamp, Good Friend stamp, Ink Splatters, White Brads, Pistachio Pudding card stock.
Colors: Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Yoyo Yellow

I would really, really love to keep stamping, but there are so, so many things going on in my life right now, that I can't make any promises...
So you get some stamp time in for me, okay? ha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...