Thursday, March 24, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Birthdays!

My friend had a birthday and I needed an excuse to create!!! I'm going thru withdrawals here, people! I really have not had time for making anything at all, but I got my newest Paper Pumpkin kit- and realized I'd never touched the previous one! And! It was absolutely perfect for my friend's card! In under ten minutes I had these three cards to choose from!
(it was a very snowy day so the pictures aren't great but I had to get one of them in the mail!)
This is by far the simplest of the cards- you stamp the words, attach the banners and sequins and bam! that's it!
However...it is also very busy for my taste.
These two are much more my style. I couldn't even choose a favorite!  
The flowers and leaves are stickers, and then again you add the stamped banner and the sequins and that's it!
And if you're curious, this is the one I chose for my friend. hee hee...

There are other pretty greetings in this kit, I just needed birthday cards so I stuck with that. And you can of course make them any way you want. I was going for fast so I pretty much followed the picture with the kit. And both are good options! *grin

This refill kit is currently available HERE, but only current subscribers can order past kits!
So here's what you need to know!
  • A 3-month subscription to Paper Pumpkin is on sale right now, til March 31! It's only $55 right now, and! it earns you a FREE Sale-A-Bration item too! 
  • March was Paper Pumpkin's 3 year anniversary AND they shipped their 1 millionth kit! And so they are shipping an exclusive and free stamp set with next months' kit, on top of the stamp set that comes with the kit!!! 
  • If you subscribe, you can choose a monthly billed subscription or prepay for a 3month, 6month or 12month option. And then you can order any available past kits and past kit refills you see HERE.
  • As a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you'll get a thin box, full of ready-to-create stamp supplies, an ink spot, and an exclusive stamp set - ready for you to create whenever you have a minute! Once you use up the papers, you still have the stamps and inks, which fit nicely inside just one or two boxes for storage! 
What's not to love?? 
Now I just need a minute to play with my newest kit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...