Monday, March 28, 2016

Christmas at Easter

Last month was so crazy I never managed to get my planned Christmas cards made, much less posted on the 25th as planned. And today, the day after Easter, you get a dose of Christmas cards! haha!  

On Feb 27th, I was at my mom's and got four Christmas cards done for her stash! 
The pictures are weird because I only had my phone. Funny how the close-ups turned out looking dry embossed with stamping on top... I kept it simple- it really is just stamping, and only the card front for a layer!
This card I made first- and discovered I really need to re-ink two of my ink pads!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Peaceful Wishes?
Ink: Mossy Meadow (pine), Soft Suede (pinecones), Wild Wasabi (holly), Real Red
Paper: Real Red & Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details

So I used different ink pads for the others:


Supplies:
Stamps: Peaceful Wishes
Ink: Real Red, Tip Top Taupe, Mossy Meadow, Cucumber Crush
Paper: Real Red, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details

And then I put forth effort (....Friday night!!!) to make sure I added to my stash too!
I made four very similar cards, but I stamped the trees a little differently, and I used a different greeting for each card.
I started to use the TGIF color challenge, but then I had to modify the colors, lol, so you get a touch of Easter-y-ness today after all!




Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Scenes
Ink: Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Mint Macaron Lace Ribbon, Dimensionals

Very slowly but surely, I'm making a dent in the cards we'll need for Christmas! And that means no (less?) holiday burn out!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...