Wednesday, March 2, 2016

News!

Lots of exciting things happening right now with Stampin' Up! - so much so that I had to do a whole blog post just for all the news!

1. I've been telling you all about #imbringingbirthdaysback. Well check this out!
This is a brand new item in our store! Want it?? I know I do! It's a wood mount stamp, for $12 US (before tax and shipping) It was made available at midnight of Feb 29/March 1 and it was sold out in FOUR HOURS, so you can't order it yet, but they took off the limited-time part and they're just going to carry it now! YEAY!!!
2. Sale-A-Bration is still running strong, and don't forget the three new items HERE!

3. The Weekly Deals aren't something I post terribly often, but this week has some really good ones I wanted to be sure you saw!
Fun Frames embossing folders
Regularly $8.50 / Discounted to $6.38

Ornate Tag Topper Punch
Regularly $23.00 / Discounted to $17.25
Tin of Cards Project Kit
Regularly $27.00 / Discounted to $20.25
Metallics Sequin Assortment
Regularly $5.00 / Discounted to $3.75
Red Foil Sheets
Regularly $4.00 / Discounted to $3.00

I will be putting an order in on Thursday (tomorrow!!!) if you want anything! Don't forget that a $50 order earns you a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...