Thursday, March 31, 2016

Sale-A-Bration Ends.....

Yep, another season has come and gone. Today is THE last day to place an order and earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products. I definitely didn't get to play with mine enough...did you?? So today I have a Sale-A-Bration feature, and an explanation...

First up, you're here for the stamping!
This card shows off the first Sale-A-Bration item I got this year, the Botanicals for You stamp set, but I mixed it up this time. It also shows off a cute print in the Sale-A-Bration exclusive DP, Wildflower Fields!
The card is also based off the latest Mojo Monday sketch, but it isn't exact... I think you can still see all the pieces and parts, even if I kept it with a lot of literal white space.
Supplies:
Stamps: Botanicals For You
Ink: Pear Pizazz marker, Blackberry Bliss marker
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Wildflower Fields DP
Accessories: Hexagon Punch (flagged end)

Second of all....where have I gone? haha...
I was working so hard on my goals to post each week day, and to do calendar pages and to do Christmas cards.... but two major things happened...
We found out that in the fall, I'll be having another baby! We are SO excited about this, and since I'm sure you'll be wondering, I believe my husband's words were that it is a planned surprise. And I am a lot older than I was, and it has worn. me. out. At one point I was taking five hours worth of naps a day, plus sleeping from 10ish-7 every night.
And then... my babysitting job, and my temporary office job both needed me back the same week. So I've been working 2-5 days a week!
And in case this isn't clear, between work and sleep and the rest of my life, that leaves literally no time for stamping anything at all.

The good news is, my office job should only be a few more weeks, and, I am finally getting thru the super duper exhausted phase... That means I think I can get back to some stamping very, very soon! So keep an eye out for lots of inspiration to get you creating too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...