Thursday, March 3, 2016

Pink Birthday Swaps!

I really do love being a part of the Cards In The Mail swap and getting all the pretty cards from everyone else. This round, it literally took me til the very deadline before I got my cards out...but I got them in the mail on time!

I used the TGIF Remix for my card. I picked their sketch and color combo.
This is my original design...
Supplies:
Stamps: Party Wishes
Ink: Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo marker, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White card stocks, Love Blossoms DP
Accessories: Paper Doilies, Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit (ribbon), Dimensionals

Annnd then I ran out of DP! So I substituted this floral print instead... 
And then on the very last one, I ran out of ribbon!!! ACK! So someone gets a unique card with white organza ribbon instead!
But I'm enjoying the birthday card revival and I like the card I sent out this month. I hope they do too! haha.....

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your design, Tanya. What a pretty card with the dp and doilies and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...