Friday, March 4, 2016

A Paper Page!

I got a little scrapbooking done the other day! Just one of the many pages I had planned but this one has been spinning in my head the longest so I'll take it! haha... And it is a traditional page, on a sheet of card stock and everything! So that was extra exciting!
Supplies:
Ink: Calypso Coral marker
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral & Hello Honey card stock, Wildflower Fields DP
Accessories: Petite Petals Punch, Subtles Candy Dots, Neutrals Candy Dots, Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware (retired!), White stitched grosgrain ribbon (retired!) Large Fancy Flower Punch (retired!)

As soon as I saw the dandelion fluff in this Sale-A-Bration DP, I knew exactly which photos to put with it! There are two prints of the floating-away dandelion fluff, and then a print of puff balls that also look like dandelions, so of course I used all three!
I also used three different challenges for this layout!
1. THIS sketch for how I put it together (tho I swapped the photos based on the directions she was looking)
2. A Virtual-Scrapbooking-Night Challenge to use a quote as your inspiration and/or title. The quote may not be exact, but I decided it was close enough.
3. A Stash-busters Challenge where I chose to use the color pink as an accent, add flowers, a paper clip and brads....altho really they are Candy Dots....and the idea is to use products that are at least 6m old and I definitely got that!

And here's a close up of the DP!

1 comment:

  1. That paper could not be more perfect for those sweet photos. What fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...