Friday, August 9, 2019

Flashback Friday Scrapping!

haha! But really. The pictures are nine years old. Everything on the pages is long retired. The stamp is older than the pictures! I'm excited to have this one done, haha! It was designed for a scrapbook challenge to create a Christmas themed page. This definitely started our Christmas season off that year- a trip on the Polar Express!

Supplies:
Stamps: Happiness is a Journey (retired!)
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Basic Gray & Very Vanilla card stock, Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired!)
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Regals Brads assortment (retired!), Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired!)

And here's a closeup of the border strips and the embossed train!
I organized some completed scrapbook pages this week and I'm just aching to get more done. I have literally a few hundred pictures printed just waiting on me to have the time..... This is lousy timing with school starting, but hey, I got something done!

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to get everything from before 2008 scrapped, hahaha! Sometimes it makes journaling a challenge because I didn't have a blog back then...so I guess on the details and figure at this point no one is going to tell me I'm wrong ;) YAY for getting pages done, no matter how old the pictures are!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...