Thursday, August 22, 2019

August's Paper Pumpkin!

Well I have had a jam-packed couple weeks! ...months? something. But the kids are in school now and I finally had a day at home! I really wanted to stamp but wasn't sure where to start... Just one more reason to love Paper Pumpkin! I got this box last week and peeked inside and that's all I had time for, so I got to work!

Here's the unboxing video, so you can see all the cute stuff that came this month, and the way the kit was designed.

But not everyone loves gift sacks and tags. I am definitely not a tag person, tho I will use the gift sacks for sure in the future. This time, Stampin' Up! tried something new- offering a card option to go with your kit! For only $10 (before tax and shipping) you can choose to order this cute add-on bundle! It comes with 24 cards bases and 24 envelopes that coordinate perfectly with the August kit! LOVE THAT!

I have not ordered the add-on kit, so I made my own cards, using two sheets of card stock and that was it. First I picked Pretty Peacock, which I think I kind of love. I chose to use one of the tags, a bit of ribbon, some cute dies, and the friend greeting, finishing with a few gold sequins.

Then I used Crumb Cake card stock, two of the stamps, and a few more pieces. I think it's so pretty!

What do you think? Did you get the August kit? Did you get the add-on?? I know I am going to love this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...