Thursday, August 8, 2019

Dragonflies!

A few weeks ago I had a friend ask if I had anything with dragonflies. Nothing came to mind at that moment, and I still haven't had a chance to dig thru my retired supplies... but I told her I'd see what I could find. Then my mom placed an order, and her new stamp set has dragonflies!! So the other day I put this little card together to try it out for her. 

I happen to love cattails so I used that for the "ground". I stamped it on the ends, and then I die cut it too. I used my Bronze Stampin' Blend marker to make the cattails brown, right on top of the green card stock. I like how it turned out! What do you think?
Supplies:
Stamps: Friend Like You
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Bronze Stampin' Blend 
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green card stocks
Accessories: Friendly Silhouette dies, Big Shot 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...