Tuesday, August 6, 2019

You've Got This!

My big kids are just about to go back to school! I am very much looking forward to being back to a set routine, but I am not looking forward to all the things...worrying about grades and homework on top of extra curricular and work and all the things!! And there are a lot of things! I'm also not at all a fan of early mornings, haha...
But I am currently determined to do better about sending little notes of encouragement in their lunches, so I better get some made, right? That's what today's project is.

This new-to-me stamp set is designed with something else in mind (that I am a fan of, and a project is coming!) but ultimately I decided to purchase this set because of these images. Going along with the A Good Man set and the dad with the children, I can think of many times a hug from a mom is a good image too! So I picked the sketch found on the Fab Friday blog, and my plan totally fits the latest Paper Players challenge! Annd I typed up and printed off the greeting. I don't know if I own this phrase in a retired set, but I don't own it in my current stash, so yeay for the computer, haha. Because this is what it needs to say.
Supplies:
Stamps: Artfully Aware
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Dark & Light Pumpkin Pie, Dark & Light Night of Navy, Dark Daffodil Delight, Ivory, Bronze
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie card stock
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Circle dies, Big Shot

Supplies:
Stamps: Artfully Aware
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Dark & Light Blackberry Bliss, Dark & Light Old Olive, Dark Daffodil Delight, Ivory, Bronze
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive card stock
Accessories: Linen Thread, Circle dies, Big Shot

Ready to go in their lunches on the very first day of school!

5 comments:

  1. So sweet - I can totally see this set in my future - LOVE what you've done with it - they will love their lunch notes! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are perfect for the challenge this week and a great size, too! Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these special "Back to School" notes. Such a sweet card to surprise them with in their lunch boxes. They will love it! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great use of this set - your lunch box love notes will be sure to brighten your children's days! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect little encouragement notes for back-to-school! Very nicely done and the computer-generated sentiment is sweet! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...