Thursday, August 1, 2019

We Create Brights Collection Blog Hop

And just like that, it is now August and our summer is practically over! Crazy!! A new month always means a new blog hop and today we are featuring our Brights color collection!
I own all but one of the Brights inks and I like the colors a lot, I just get a little overwhelmed trying to make them work... I tend to stick more to the other color families for my projects. As I was looking over the colors, I remembered THIS card I made a few months ago, and used that as my inspiration. I didn't want exactly the same card, so I did a few variations.

This first one definitely qualifies as #simplestamping. It is literally just stamps, ink and paper! It is quick and cute and happy and easily brightens someone's day!
Supplies:
Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Granny Apple Green & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Dimensionals

The second one is a monochromatic style card, and I added some twine. That's it!
Supplies:
Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Poppy Parade
Paper: Flirty Flamingo & Whisper White card stock
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

And this third one is a different {almost} monochromatic flavor, and I used die cuts for the greeting. So, not simple, but not difficult either!
Supplies:
Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Coastal Cabana & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Big Shot, Circle Dies, Dimensionals

And there you have it- all but one shade from our Brights, and three cute, happy cards to stick in the mail! I am sending out a lot of cards, which is great. You should send out some too! But before you do, click the Next button, below, and hop on over to see what Cheryl has created to inspire you, and hop on through to everyone's. It's a short hop, but full of bright, summery colors! And leave us your thoughts- everyone loves comments!

4 comments:

  1. Love what you did with all the colors to show how they go together and compliment each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards just make me smile! Great job on the set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love how you used the similar colors together - what a great little card set! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card set. Love how the different colors change the feel of each card with the same stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...