Saturday, August 31, 2019

Scrapping Homecoming!

Now here's something crazy...I made a scrapbook layout, and everything but the title stamps and ink are current! Even the photos are not a whole year old yet!
The colors came from some pretty DP I wanted to use, but then I realized these stamp sets fit so nicely...and then I forgot all about using the DP! So there's a random dash of Fresh Fig (retired!) ink with the title, but it worked in my head... haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Very Versailles, Forever Lovely, Whimsical Alphabet Upper (retired)
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, & Fresh Fig (retired)
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizazz, Petal Pink
Accessories: Scalloped Lace Trim, Pearls, Glue Dots

Here's a close up of the stamped accent panel. I don't know why everything seems a bit blurry...I haven't had a camera problem before, tho pages are tricky to photograph.
And the journaling strip. I just need him to help me out with a few of the names, and a couple details I have forgotten.
I'm excited I've gotten some scrapping done and I really hope to continue with that!! What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...