Thursday, August 29, 2019

Valentine Scrapping!

I really am determined to make a dent in my scrapbooking to-do list. I counted and I have 51 events worth of pictures already printed for my son's book, so that's where I started!
This page was created for a challenge. It required three patterns of DP, three photos, a three word title and three embellishments. Done! And the layout is inspired by THIS page on Pinterest.
Supplies:
Stamps: ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet (long retired)
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe (long retired), Stacked With Love DP
Accessories: 1/8" Real Red ribbon (retired), Washi Tape (retired), Hodgepodge Hardware (retired!)

and a bit of a close up on the embellishments... Pages are tricky to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...