Saturday, August 24, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Birthdays!

That same stampy day this week, I realized I needed several birthday cards in the next few weeks. So, I pulled out many Paper Pumpkin kits and made a decent stack!

For this one, the designed cards were the donuts. This was from May of 2017. I trimmed off the "hinge" and stacked one of each donut on this card base! All I added was the So Saffron card stock and scissors to trim off the edges!

This kit was from June of 2017 and I hadn't even opened it! It was to make little notecards (the fruit "paper" is the entire front of the note card) and watermelon gift sacks. It's pretty cute and I think I just might have my daughter start using these things for friend gifts, haha. In the meantime, here's a cute birthday card. All I added was the Whisper White card base.

This is from the February 2017 kit. Apparently I was kinda in to 2017 this day, haha... Anyway, this is an alternate idea, which I've actually done before. See HERE. It's almost identical in fact, sheesh...
And then this card was made the way the kit was designed.
This is how the insert works so as you tug it you keep seeing "happy" thru the window, and at the bottom too!
Anyway, it was fun to get some birthday cards made, and use some more Paper Pumpkin kits! I had a few more ideas that I didn't have time for, but I have a reinforced goal to use up these kits and get them shared!

Are YOU a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet?? It's SO easy to sign up- click on the Pumpkin icon on my sidebar and you can choose a set time frame or just a month by month subscription, which is what I have. It's so fun to get these little boxes in the mail and have projects ready to go! Next month will have you all ready for Halloween with some fun treat boxes! Here's what we know so far:
- It will arrive after Sept 10 (that's the deadline to sign up to get this kit!)
- Designed to make 20 Halloween themed food-safe treat boxes!
- The coordinating colors are Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White
- You always get to keep the cute stamp set and the ink spot, and there are always left over pieces if you make the designed projects. Always some way to stretch the project in to more cute projects!

If any of that interests you, you just might want to hurry and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...