Sunday, August 30, 2009

Workshop Page

This was a fun project! I wanted to feature this stamp set because of the Button Special this month. (If you spend $35 on the "Growing Up" section, -by Monday- you earn a free package of buttons!) I went with a tag, to start. Then I showed adding a tag to a scrapbook page, and kept the page simple!
I think its adorable, but perhaps its the bias to the baby, who isn't such a baby anymore, haha!

Supplies: Stamps: Bugs & Kisses Ink: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue Paper: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa card stocks Accessories: Twill Tape, Fresh Fav I Buttons, SS Brads, Mat Pack

4 comments:

  1. Your page is adorable! Perfect for that baby boy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The simplicity makes the picture stand out even more. And the sentiment is completely appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby is as cute as a bug! Oh my word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tag is such a cute idea for a scrapbook page. And look at that precious little one!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...