Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Balloons? Check!

Can you believe it- I am playing with the Cinema Challenge, two weeks in a row, ON TIME! Whoo!

This time the selected flick was "Up!". And they wanted balloons. We went as a family to see that in theaters and then my kids watched it daily after getting it for Christmas for a long time. It just happens that my little girl's birthday is this week, so I had already made the invite (below) and needed to make her a card still! Score!

I picked this particular balloon set because this is the set she ALWAYS chooses when she needs to make a card. I thought I'd paper-piece the monkey, and then used the In Colors for the bright balloons! Super simple, just really time consuming! Supplies:

Stamps: Sock Monkey Ink: Basic Black, Soft Suede Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Suede Prints DP

And here is her birthday party invitation! The set is long-retired but I like it for kid things. I let her pick which child image, and then which birthday 'accessories' to use. When I had them all stamped in black she saw and made a comment about how she hoped they would be colorful...! Made me laugh.

6 comments:

  1. Hey you! Very cute cards! Great job as always! We saw your hubby this weekend and were very sad the rest of you weren't with him!! Next time you need to come on down and party! Happy Birthday to little Miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya! How fun to see you on the Cinema Blog this week... Love your card girlie... The Sock Monkey is such a cute addition... Don't be a stranger..
    HUGS
    BROOKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you played this week. This card is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet...the perfect card for a little girl :) I just love little Ellie in the movie and how she couldn't stop talking...it was so cute and sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...