Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some Doubles...

Here are two more challenge pages.This was for Amazing Race. I have never hidden journaling before (still not sure how one can read it when its in an album...lol) and I have never split a picture across two pages even tho I love it when I see others do that!Supplies: Stamps: Just Perfect alphabet Ink: Basic Gray, Real red Marker
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Sahara Sand, Barely Banana & Real Red card stocks Accessories: Round Tab Punch, Soft Subtles Brads
This one was for "Hoarders". Scrapbookers are notorious for buying too many supplies and then saving them for that one special page...whatever that is supposed to mean! LOL! So we had to use up some of those supplies! Personally, I have realized that a scrapbook is is the best place for those kinds of items- a scrapbook is supposed to be kept forever. Cards people might actually *gasp* throw away! tee hee....

Supplies: Stamps none - yet. I will use my mom's ink/marker this weekend! Ink: it will be Really Rust
Paper: Really Rust & Sahara Sand card stock, Treehouse DP (retired!), Spring Showers DP (retired!), misc daisy print
Accessories: So Saffron ribbon (Retired), Copper Circle Tags (retired), Earth Elements buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...