Friday, April 23, 2010

Scrapbook Challenges!!

If you've read my blog for the past year, you probably know that I belong to an online scrapbook goal group on another website. It just means we set a monthly goal and are "accountable" to each other, and we cheer each other on for making our goal and getting pages done and stuff. Its been great because I've gotten SO much work done on our scrapbooks, and that is why I got into all this stamp stuff in the first place. LOL.
Well, a part of this group participates in the Virtual Scrap Book Night (vsbn). This time they were seriously lacking hostesses, so I volunteered! eeeek! I am SO excited, and a little nervous!!! But if you go HERE you can see 16 brand new challenges to get your scrapping groove on! They all have a reality tv theme, but you'd be amazed what you can come up with for them! My challenge will be posted at 8am tomorrow! I would love for you to come play too! Post the picture to the site, to your own blog, or email me a pic! *grin
As hostess, we get to see each other's challenges a head of time so that we can get them worked on, and focus on hostessing when its our turn, instead of working. So here are my two of my challenge submissions! Expect to see more scrapping in days to come!
"Who Do You Think You Are?" Supplies: Stamps: Just Perfect Alphabet Ink: Night of Navy Paper: Bordering Blue & Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Eggcellent Eggs Kit for the rhinestones
"Hell's Kitchen"
Supplies: Ink: Real Red Marker Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kraft & Real Red card stocks, Soft Suede DP Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Jumbo Brads, retired ribbon, staple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...