Friday, April 2, 2010

Vintage Vogue

This is one of my favorite items in the whole Occasions Mini -this stamp set! I put this card together today, and I absolutely love it! This color combination is what I visualized when I saw the set.
Want to make a couple of these yourself? I've got a card class coming up you can attend! Or, you can order the supplies yourself! I'm putting an order in on the 5th if you want to save on shipping.... *grin*

Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Perfect Plum

Paper: Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Whisper White card stocks

Accessories: White Organza Ribbon, Silver Brads, Jumbo Brads, Mat Pack, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card hun, so elegant and such a gorgeous colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is very pretty and elegant Tanya great job on this!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...