Thursday, April 15, 2010

April Scrapbook Class

Last month in my scrapbook classes I pretty much kept them CAS- clean and simple. I discussed the basics of scrapbooking, and also showed using a Simply Scrappin' Kit. This time, I wanted to focus more on using your stamps in your scrapbooking. No better way than showing how to make your own Designer Paper!
You can find ALL KINDS of DP in any craft store. Stampin' Up! always has a beautiful -and broad- selection, always in our fun colors. But sometimes you can't find the *right* colors, or the *right* images for the page you are trying to create. So make your own! Yeay!
So for my 12x12 page I used the apple image...

Supplies: Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Taffy Alphabet Ink: Real Red, Certainly Celery Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White Accessories: Real Red striped grosgrain ribbon
And for my 8.5x11 I used the cherries.

Supplies: Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Just Perfect Alphabet Ink: Real Red, Certainly Celery Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White Accessories: Real Red striped grosgrain ribbon
Same basic supplies, same basic layout, and two different looks! And SO easy to customize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...