Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Peaceful Birthday

So, I've done the watercolored rose card a few times, and I thought I'd like to try it with this flower. I don't know what it is, I think its a lily, and so I also have no idea what it should look like. I envision it a blueish-purply color, so that's what I used! LOL!

I actually watercolored it using Ballet Blue ink, but I had no problem mounting it on Almost Amethyst card stock! These are all colors that are retiring soon, and this stamp set is on sale during April, sooo you might want to look into placing an order! *grin*

Supplies:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Upsy Daisy
Ink: Basic Black craft, Ballet Blue, Barely Banana
Paper: Almost Amethyst & Barely Banana card stocks, Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Aquapainter

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...