Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cinema Mojo

Ok, wow- three weeks in a row with the Cinema Saturday Challenge! I might not be getting in any other craft time, but I am getting that one done! haha! This week the flick is Ooooklahoma! My little girl LOVES this movie, so I've seen it at least twice a month for the past year. The only trouble was finding something that worked...haha- a rooster, wheat patterend paper and gingham ribbon did it, I think!

I also used this week's Mojo Monday 135 sketch for the layout.

The best part? it'll be put in the mail later today! YEAY!

4 comments:

  1. love your rooster! great take on the challenge.
    Betty aka ZacksNana Jazzy's Paper Designs Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Perfect DP the challenge theme. Love the gingham ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya..
    Love the card.. I love your card.. I love the DSP you created with you stamp set.. I love this little set and forget I even have it... Thanks for the reminder.. Great color choices as well..

    HUGS
    BROOKE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamps for this card, I'll add them to my wish list. Just perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...