Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Sketch!

Its been a while! Did you have a nice Thanksgiving? We had a wonderful day and a long weekend. Now its time for the Christmas rush! I'm certainly not ready to mail out my Christmas cards so I took some time yesterday and played with this week's sketch from Jen's SSFYTT and made this:


Supplies:
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Come to Bethlehem
Ink: Always Artichoke, Basic Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Deck the Halls DP
Accessories: Bitty Buttons, Blender Pens, Mini Glue Dots

Its similar to others I'm making this year, and I am loving the vintage look.

Anyway, hopefully with the need for Christmas cards, I'll be posting more again!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card, Tanya. Love the pretty colors and the l/o.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So charming! Fantastic job with the SFYTT challenge! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...