Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A new theme!

Yep, Christmas is over. Did you enjoy yours? I hope so. We had a lovely Christmas and it wasn't stormy for travel, yeay!

One of the gifts I was working on was a stack of birthday cards for my MIL. My husband is the youngest of a large family and each of his siblings have their own family and some of them are old enough for their own family, etc. The point is, from his parents down the family is over 100 people strong. Really. And his parents send a birthday card to each and every member of this family. So I wanted to help make a dent in that! *grin

Unfortunately (for them) I only got 35 done. Fortunately for you, that means a couple new things to see! We'll start with these:
This uses Pear Pizzaz as the base, the DP and the marker color for the tray the cupcakes are on. I did one almost the same with Blushing Bride, but that photo won't load right now...

1 comment:

  1. Wow 100 birthdays in one family.....that's a lot of cards girl. It will keep you busy won't it? Have fun with those. I will look forward to seeing all your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...