Thursday, December 30, 2010

Masculine Birthday Cards

Just in case I haven't mentioned (giggle) that I had a big event in October and had a lot of left over cut card supplies, let me re-iterate. I had plenty of extra left overs but used all the bases that applied to my Christmas cards from the left over pile. But I still had the same extra focal pieces. So, see this card?


I used that same bit for the focal image and created these cards:
Supplies:
Stamps: Uncharted Territory, Upsy Daisy, Thoughts & Prayers, Sentimental Journey (retired), Happiness is A Journey (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Bashful Blue, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Neutral Brads, Mat Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...